blog background

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh no... future TV addict on our hands???

We better nip this in the butt before it's too late! LOL!

She watches TV like her Daddy -- with her mouth open! LOL. ** Noah's gonna kill me for that comment! Oops! Love you, honey! =) ** Oh, and isn't it so cute how she's sitting "criss cross applesauce?! (well, that what my sisters called it when they were little anyway! or "indian style" as some may know it as.)...

Stopping to look at the camera for a second...

here she is trying to "snap" like she heard Mommy do to get the cat's attention!...

and now she's back fixated on the TV!...

"oh... what did you say, Mom? I'm sorry I was watching TV."...

blowing raspberries with her mouth...WHILE watching TV! (she's a multi-tasker, what can I say?! hehe) =)

No comments: