blog background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anyone love purses???

I am excited to share that I've decided to start selling purses (and wallets, sunglasses, jewelry, etc.) via at-home purse parties, instead of just putting in orders here and there with the company I used to order through!! I'm SUPER excited about this!

I need to book my first parties... so does anyone want to invite a few of your friends/family to a party (which you would benefit from by getting free and/or discounted purses)? I've hosted many of them and it's EXTREMELY easy and everyone has a blast! You just tell people where and when to be there and I bring LOTS of purses and inventory for them to look through and pick out what they want and they get to take their stuff home right then -- or they can book their own party off of yours and you will benefit from that too!! If having your own party is just not something you would be able to do, can you think of anyone that you know that might be interested in having their own party? I'm just trying to get my name out there and build my customer list -- and I have to start somewhere! =) Please let me know what you think! I'd so appreciate your input.

Well, that's all, just had to share about my new adventure! =)

Have a great day!

No comments: