blog background

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The hospital is beginning to seem like our second home...

So as you probably already read in previous posts, Kealani was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago, and then again this past Monday. Well, last night it was Mommy's turn! I caught the same horrible flu bug that Kealani had but I seemed to get it even worse! I was SO sick (and I mean SOOOO SICK!!!!) which of course then made me severely dehydrated! It would have taken me DAYS to hydrate myself enough, and there was no way I was going to be able to live with that feeling for that long. It's so amazing that once they hook you up, within minutes, you start feeling like yourself again -- I'm so glad I went! So worth it! I'm feeling much better now. Noah was sick last night and today but he appears to not have gotten quite AS sick as myself or Kealani -- lucky guy! LOL! =) Anyway, we are really looking forward to the day where we are all healthy again (hopefully that day is SOON!) because it's been about a month and a half since we could say that! Pray for us, please!

1 comment:

Jude said...

What, no pictures?? LOL. Seriously, though, I hope you ALL are feeling better. They don't have punch cards at the hospital (check in ten times, get the 11th one free), so don't go for any discount or anything. Please be well, take your vitamins and drink your water, mama! We want healthy Naipo's!!