blog background

Friday, March 20, 2009

AWESOME concert!!

So last night was SO much fun! Went with some friends to a christian concert at the Key Arena in Seattle. There were several singers/bands such as Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp, and MercyMe. It was amazing!!!!!!! Here are some pictures from the night...

me, Ashley, and Jeanie in front of the space needle...

us again...

Jeanie, Eve, and Susan...

Eve and Susan...

Ashley and me...

MercyMe performing... they were INCREDIBLE just like last time we saw them in concert...

MercyMe again...

Jeanie and Ashley...

SOME of the crowd! It was nearly a packed house!...


Susan and Jeanie...

Susan, Jeanie, Ashley, and me (Eve is taking the picture)...

Jeanie, Ashley, and me (I'm sure you know all the names by now after all the pics, but JUST IN CASE) =)

We like taking pictures, haha! Susan and Eve...

Jeremy Camp -- he was FABULOUS...

more of the crowd...

Ashley and me...

Eve and Jeanie...

Hawk Nelson performing...

Jeanie and me...

again (and lastly), Ashley and me... =)

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

It was an awesome concert! I'm so glad you guys invited me. I had a blast and I'm glad I got to know Jeanie a little better. She's a real sweetie.