blog background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

We just can't get enough of our beautiful lil baby girl!

"I like going to watch Daddy's team's football games, but I do NOT like my hat!"

she goes through phases where she likes to suck her thumb...

she had the "wrong" finger up for a minute!!! we'll have to work on that and teach her that that's not very nice! LOL!...

"Mom, no more pictures... I'm not lookin'!"

"Darn it, I can't reach my toes from here!"

"Can I help you?"...

"Ok, this is kinda fun"...

Big girl sittin' on Grandma's desk at work...

"Daddy, this not a horsey!"

"I like my new baby rocking chair!"

"Hey why won't this thing rock?!"

Khaki (the kitty) likes to protect Kealani when she's sleeping! He always lays in front of where she's sleeping (even in her room where there are no comfy pillows on the floor!)...

the smile that melts our heart and makes our days bright...

No comments: