blog background

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kealani started laughing today!!

So this morning Kealani and I went garage saling with my Mom, my friend Jenn and her 2 year old son, Eastin. Well, Kealani was a bit fussy so while my Mom drove, I ended up sitting in the back with Kealani to help keep her calm. I started playin' with her and she laughed for the first time! I said to my Mom "oh my gosh, did you hear her?" she said "no" because the radio was too loud so she turned the radio off just in case Kealani decided to do it again. I continued playing with her the way that I previously did and about 10 seconds later she laughed again and that time my Mom heard it too! They were still pretty short laughs but I know that just means there are GREAT unforgettable long belly laughs in our near future!! :) It was tooooo cute! I of course called Noah and told him and he said "oh man, I missed it?!!" So hopefully she'll do it again tomorrow for Daddy. :)

Oh, by the way, Kealani has said "mama" three times now!!! I thought that once she said it that one time when she was 7 weeks old, we wouldn't be so lucky to hear her say that again for MONTHS! But... not true... she said it again at 10 weeks and then again last Friday (11 weeks old)! I don't know how I got so lucky! :)

Anywyay, thanks for reading and here are some pics that I forgot to post in the last several days...

"Daddy, stop... you're making me blush..." :)...

Daddy playing the ukelele for his baby girl...

"like my purse Mom?!"...

I'm a purse fanatic so I have to start her early! ha! :)...

our baby girl...

"I love talkin' with my Dada..."

"I love you Daddy"...

"aloha!"...

No comments: