blog background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Does anyone even look at our BLOG?????

I'm just curious if anyone is actually following our BLOG or am I just updating it for my own benefit?! LOL! :) If you could please either add yourself to our page as a "follower" (preferred) or comment back and let me know that you do in fact look at this, I'd so appreciate it! Maybe I just THINK that others look at our page???? Just want to make sure this website isn't completely pointless, you know!?! :) Thanks, have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

8 comments:

Jude Thomas said...

We look at it all the time! We even have you on our "Favorite Blogs" list so we know just when you update it!

The Naipo's (Jennifer, Noah, and Kealani) said...

awesome! thanks for the feedback. :)

Grandma Linda said...

I read it too occasionally because you are one of Jude's favorites. I'm a fairly new Grandma and I think I'm addicted so I like to look at Jude's friends too! You have a beautiful daughter and I love her name! Enjoy her.....

Jude's Grandma Linda :)

The Naipo's (Jennifer, Noah, and Kealani) said...

Thanks "Grandma Linda", I so appreciate your comments. :) Glad you enjoy our pictures, we sure love taking them of our little angel! :) Thanks again.

Durbin Express said...

I love looking at your blog. Kealani is adorable. Your on my list and I check your updates. You should put a free counter on you page and it will show you how many people come by. Kealani has the cutest smile. She really is just a doll. Good job.
Sheree

The Naipo's (Jennifer, Noah, and Kealani) said...

Thanks for the comment, Sheree. :) And I hadn't thought about the counter thing. I put it on our page now, thanks for the great suggestion! Hope all is well. :)

Jude Thomas said...

Hey...how'd ya get that counter? The one under "Gadgets" doesn't work for me :( Did you download another one??

The Naipo's (Jennifer, Noah, and Kealani) said...

Katherine,

Yes, I downloaded one from http://easy-hit-counters.com/

Make sure to follow their directions about pasting both the code AND the website link. Good luck! :)