blog background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kainoa: 12 days old and GROWING!!!!! =)

Wow I'm getting SOOOO anxious for our little angel to come home soon!! He DOUBLED their weight expectation yesterday (they have a new goal for him everyday) and is no longer a "5 lb. baby" -- he weighed in yesterday at a whopping 6 lbs. 1.2 oz!!! Yay!! Good job, buddy! He continues to eat pretty good all by himself instead of relying on his feeding tube. In fact they are talking about taking the tube out today! While I was there last night I got to give him a bath. =) He did really well, he didn't scream like his sister used to do! What a good little boy he is. I'm so proud of him.

Here he is after his bath, and starting to let us know "ok guys, I put off eating for my bath, where's the food now?!"... =)

Mr. fuzzy head after his bath!

Grandma visiting her grandson...


here is looks like he's saying "you talking to ME?!"...

No comments: