blog background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yes, we ARE alive!

I'm aware of the fact that I've been absent lately. =) It's not on purpose, just life is so busy I cannot sit down for a few minutes, it seems! We have been moving from our apartment into a house. Yayyy!! For those that know me, I'm one that likes to have the whole house unpacked and completely decorated in practically one day -- I just can't stand the "mess" and clutter of moving so I fix it ASAP! Well, that was BEFORE we had a one-year-old! It takes a LOT longer to get things unpacked, etc. when you have to entertain a little one, and then it's even harder when you put something away finally and then she decides to take it back off and play with it, then leaves it somewhere else that she feels is a better place for it! LOL. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that we are not abandoning our blog or anything, just extremely busy (plus the fact that we just got our internet hooked up today at the new house!). I will try to update again soon (or sooner than later, at least!).

No comments: