blog background

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some pictures since we've been home from our trip...

"where'd all the breakfast go?!"...

"don't MAKE me lick this spatula clean! You didn't save any for me?!!"...
"wow, that is a REALLY cute baby out there!"... =)

stopping to pose... =)

happiest baby girl in the world! we are so blessed!


playin' with the ball...

gettin' some toys out...
she doesn't look amused!...

drinkin' her ba-ba...

layin' on my mommy's legs so that mom can't get anything on the computer done! hehe.

"cheeeeeese!"...

trying to roll the ball back and forth...

"whoa!!! do you HEAR that cool sound i can make with these blinds?!! why didn't i try this before?!"...

baby girl...

so happy...

"yes, mom?..."

haha!

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I swear she has grown overnight! She has Noah's grin.