blog background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome Baby Kloe!!!!!

Our great friends, Daniel and Ashley, had their beautiful baby Kloe on May 18th. She was their smallest but longest baby, weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. and measuring 21.5" long. After approximately 17 hours of labor, Ashley was a champ and pushed her out in only 1 minute!! I was fortunate enough to be in the room and watch the whole birth. It was truly the most incredible thing I've ever (and probably will ever) witness!!! Daniel and Ashley, THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart! And we cannot tell you enough how beautiful she is and how happy we are for your family. We love you guys so much.

(by the way, sorry these are in backwards order!)...











1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I'm pretty sure Miss Kloe is the most adorable little girl ever! It wouldnt be because I'm her mom or anything either! =0)