blog background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

24 weeks (6 months) pregnant.

We just had our 6 month doctor appointment and ultrasound yesterday. We confirmed very clearly once again that there's DEFINITELY a boy in there! He was shy about showing his face, but sure NOT shy about showing us his "stuff"! LOL. Noah had a big sigh of relief just being reassured one more time that he is indeed going to have a son. =) The doctor said that baby Kainoa looks great! I of course have already started pre-term labor and have contractions (just like i did with Kealani) so we talked about the precautions/dangers of that. But we've been down that road before so I am a bit more comfortable with it this time. I am definitely starting to feel better, for the most part. I still have times where I'm not so well, and I have to remember to take my nausea medicines, but it seems to be more in control than I'm used to, so that's definitely been a breath of fresh air!! We are getting more and more excited to make the time pass quickly so we can meet our lil guy!!

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better. And you look amazing! You certainly rock pregnancy my dear!