blog background

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Better late than never, right?! :)

Well, we meant to start this BLOG site right away when Kealani was born but as you can probably imagine, time got away from us and we have been a bit preoccupied with our little angel. So... I'm just going to post a bunch of pics from the day she was born up until now so this page will be up-to-date and we just go forward from here... enjoy... :)

July 14th... proud parents-to-be leaving for the hospital for an emergency induction...
BEFORE the fun (a.k.a. PAIN) began (waiting to be induced)...

Kealani was born July 14th at 10:58 pm. at 8 lbs. 12.2 oz.

she was a little swollen from coming out so fast!

We did it!!!

a VERY proud Daddy!!!

looking more like a normal baby now... :) 1 day old!

a very happy new family is born...
grinnin' already! LOL!
Leaving the hospital to go home...

our angel at 2 days old...
3 days old - trying out her swing...

so cute...
we are a little tired these days! LOL!
Momma and Kealani...
3 days old...
she likes to smile in her sleep! it's adorable!
4 days old...
more smiles! :)
one of my favorite pics of our 'lil princess...
5 days old...

we were having a heart-to-heart mother/daughter talk... :)

she looks SO tiny on Daddy...
don't you just wanna kiss her all over?! LOL!

she does NOT like baths!!!!

8 days old...
awwww...

10 days old - sleeping beauty...

she found her thumb...
sleeping in the shoulder sling after we got back from a walk...

15 days old...she still likes to sleep a lot (during the DAY anyway! LOL!)

16 days old...

Love to cuddle!!!
look at her hand... it's the "i love you" sign! :)
"I love you" sign again -- she's trying to tell us something! :)
19 days old - such a big girl!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Naipo Family! This is such a cute idea! I just love the pics of Kealani. She is getting so big! I feel like we havent seen you guys in forever, but I'm sure you are very busy and very tired. Love you all! Give big kisses to Kealani for me!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I think I'm the first one to leave you a comment! That's so exciting! I know I'm a nerd.

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. Should have known you'd do one! I absolutely love the last picture of her holding her head up looking around! She looks so grown up!

Love you guys! Mom

Jude said...

Yay! I linked to your blog from Jude's blog (www.babyjudethomas.blogspot.com) so you now appear on our "Favorite Blogs" list! I love it, the pictures are awesome!

The Scheuffele Family said...

Yay for another blog!! I have added the link to mine as well. I love the pics!